I have a scar on my face from an accident when I was 1 I am now 27 what can I do to have it completely removed? (photos)

I was small and the doctors didn't seem to have to done a good job because it feels like the over lapped my skin and stitched it. The worst part is that it's on my face and ive gotten bullied my whole life about it and it's time to get it removed

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This needs a series of laser treatments, subsicision and fillers to give an improved look.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar revision

I think that the appearance of the scar can be improved but not removed. A revision of the scar under local anesthesia would improve the appearance of the scar and make it less noticeable. 

Scar

The scar cannot be "removed" BUT surgery can be performed to make it look better and less noticeable.  Scars that are indented or bumpy are much more noticeable than flat scars.  I would recommend seeing a plastic surgeon to discuss options for revising the scar. If the scar bothers you, schedule a consultation and get the scar revised so you can move on.   Good luck!

George Orloff, MD, FACS
Burbank Plastic Surgeon