I take 5% Minoxidil at 2 am and 2 pm. I take Finastride at 8 pm. I do it to increase libido. Is it less effective for hair loss?

Affect of medication on libido

if you take the finistrate medication every day, it will stay in your system and will not be effecting your libido by changing the time. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Finasteride and libido

Finasteride has a functional half life of about 5-6 days.  That means you are not affected by it immediately after you take it.  Alternating the time you take it won't necessarily affect on your libido.
Rogaine does not have a significant effect on libido.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

​If you have side effects with medications consult with your doctor. Taking your medication at 2pm or 8pm has nothing to do wit

If you have side effects with medications consult with your doctor.  Taking your medication at 2pm or 8pm has nothing to do with side effects or libido.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Libido with Propecia

I'm not quite sure how the timing of your treatments would affect your libido however your regimen sounds fine.

Gregory Pistone, MD
Cherry Hill Dermatologist