I am not happy with my rhinoplasty result, would I be able to inject filler into the bridge to make it look shorter? (photos)

I had rhino 10 days ago. I know there is swelling. But I knew I wasn't happy when the cast was off. My doc took hump off, but didn't reduce the top of the bridge to lower it (I wasn't sure, he should know better?) my tip is far from my face, bc it was rotated up but not deprojected and nose is long now. I feel funny looks from ppl. I'm thinking to inject filler into the bridge for now to make it look shorter. How soon can I do that? Who can do the nose that I want and when is the soonest? Tnx

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Filler injections to nose after rhinoplasty

10 days after rhinoplasty is still too early to determine if you are happy with the final result. While most swelling after rhinoplasty is resolved by about 1month, you should really wait at least 6 months for the final result. While injection rhinoplasty is a great office procedure with minimal downtime, I would hold off on adding filler to the nose for at least 6-12 months. I would follow up with your rhinoplasty surgeon and express your concerns to them. 

Sahar Nadimi, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

10 days is way too early to judge or change a rhinoplasty result

Your decision of being happy with the result should take 3-6 months.  A lot changes from now til then.  The only thing you can decide when the cast is removed is its straight or not.  The rest takes time especially the tip.  The tip takes the longest to finally settle.  Your nose is not a mechanical part so changes requires healing, softening of scars, and resolution of swelling.  From your profile you should have had your chin done too to balance the face more.

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon