I want to have fuller lips without using any type of filler or fat. What is the best option?

I have had bad experience with fillers and fat to my upper lip. What surgical options are available?

Lip lift, lip tuck

I have stopped using lip implants and fillers because of so many patients that I have seen with bad results from other surgeons.  I have developed two surgeries that can correct the problems which patients come to me for - thinning lips, long lips covering the teeth, asymmetry of the lips, unusual shape of the lips, and wrinkle lines around the lips.  The scars are virtually invisible, the procedures do not require a general anesthesia, the patient and I design the result pre-op together, the recovery is quick and painless, and the results have been universally excellent.

Lip Augmentation

The safest way to augment the lips is through fillers. It is unclear why you have had bad experiences with fillers.  I suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with facial fillers before you try a surgical approach. 

The permanent way to improve lips is with an easy to insert implant.

Lip implants very affordable and are easy to put in and easy to remove under local and look and feel very natural.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

There are several options to augment the lips without using fillers or fat.  One option is to place reversible implants that give a very natural appearance and feel.  Please consult with a board certified specialist in the nose who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 

Kimberly Lee, MD

Lip augmentation

I appreciate your question.
The safest way to enhance your lips are HA fillers are fat

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz