I am female, 42 yrs. and have alopecia. I would like a forehead reduction, and filler at my temples to balance out my face

What would you suggest for a female, age 42 yrs. old ? Attractive, however, I have Alopecia and I would like to reduce my Forehead and have a Filler for my temples. My weight is 116 lbs. I would like my face to be as attractive as possible..I am self conscious because of my Alopecia, which I have had since 19 years old...I work with the Public everyday.. And have to look attractive ...Thank You ~

Forehead lowering or hair transplant to lower the hair line is possible but you would need to see a doctor for an examination.

Forehead lowering or hair transplant to lower the hair line is possible but you would need to see a doctor for an examination to make sure YOU would be a good candidate. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Alopecia-forehead

The options for treatment are various and the most important question is: is your alopecia stable? Depending on the answer the different options should be considered. If it is stable then you would be a candidate for hairline advancement. There are also various options for filling the temples, some of them permanent. Best of luck!

Vartan Mardirossian, MD
Jupiter Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead surgery

As you are in Los Angeles, please consider visiting me. I can examine you to make sure that the appropriate solution for your hair loss and large forehead is addressed properly. My wife had her forehead reduced as well as my daughter-in-law with great results.  

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon