I want to have eyelash transplant surgery, can you recommend a specialized doctor in the Los Angeles area?

I have tried Latisse but the areas where I have little or no lashes remained the same. I have lost my lashes from using false lashes and now my lashes have almost all fallen out and not grown back. Please help!!!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Latisse/PRP/Viviscal/Transplant

In combination with Latisse, I typically inject and apply topically PRP for a few treatments at the beginning to improve the growth rate of the lashes. Keep in mind that Latisse takes 12-16 weeks to grow lashes. Take viviscal as well. Transplant is also an option. Please see an expert. See Dr. Craig Ziering.  Best, Dr. Emer