I don't expect permanent results I just want to try this out since it is in my price range? (Photo)

I was wondering if my nose could be temporarily straightened with a filler ?.

Fillers for the nose

Thank you for your question Alan1990. Fillers can be used to enhance the nose. The ideal candidate is someone who has a hump on the nose. Filler placed above and below the hump provide a smooth appearance. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Liquid rhinoplasty

The use of fillers to perform "liquid rhinoplasty" is very common. First, HA fillers are reversible so that if the result is not what you expected the effects can be reversed. Usually a very small amount of filler needs to be injected to obtain a noticeable result. Patients with nasal hump deformities are good candidates for this procedure. Good luck.