I decided that implants are not for me. Can I get away with a lift? Which one would look best for me? OK with small size (Photo)

Could I have a nice result from just a lift and which one would you recommend. After a lot of debate I have decided that implants would not be for me, I also don't like my nipple size. I already have two kids so done with the breastfeeding!

Breast lift

It's good that you know what you want. Always helpful. I would suggest either an anchor lift or a lollipop lift. Both have a vertical scar but you will need that in order to deliver your desired results. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Mastopexy Only

Hello and thank you for reaching out. Judging from the pictures you could have a wonderful result with just a lift, but you will have to remember that with a lift you will reduce your cup size by one. (Ie; if you are currently a C cup, post lift you will be a B cup). If you do not desire to have more fullness in your superior pole (the upper part of your breast) then I think a lift will suffice, but that is completely your decision. Best wishes!

Breast lift

You could have either the lollipop lift or the anchor type lift.  In either case, your breasts will seem smaller than they do now, probably a B cup.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Vertical or anchor pattern

Thank you for the question. With the 3 choices of breast lift available, each surgeon has the best results with the technique that are most comfortable with. In most hands you should have a very nice result with a vertical (lollipop) scar or an anchor scar. Some experienced surgeons can achieve a good result with the circular scar only, however most result in distortion of the nipple over time and can't create as good reshaping of the breast mound,

Wesley G. Schooler, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

No implants needed with breast lift

Lollipop lift (vertical lift), donut (periareola) lift, Benelli lift, crescent lift, anchor lift (inverted T ). Most commonly, we prefer the lollipop or donut lift because of the shape, small scars and easier healing. These newer techniques are utilized in the vast majority of cases, the rare exception being extremely large breasts. The nipple-areola complex is repositioned higher, the excess skin is removed, and the breast is reshaped in a pleasing contour and in a more normal position.

The insertion of an implant as well, may be advisable to restore superior fullness, but is not needed. Fat grafting can be used instead of implants to improve the contours of the breast. This is the #NaturalBreastLIft or #CaliforniaBreastLift.

I decided that implants are not for me. Can I get away with a lift? Which one would look best for me? OK with small size

An anchor mastopexy would be best in my opinion. You seem to have sufficient volume for your taste that will be lifted and remolded with the mastopexy. Your areola and nipple can be addressed at the same time.

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  I recommend that you consider a full breast lift.  I perform this technique exclusively at my practice as I have found that it gives far superior results compared to other breast lift techniques.  To determine what would be both best and realistic for you though, you will need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast Lift

Hi, thanks for your inquiry and for posting your pictures. Of course that you can get away with just the lift. Probably the best technique for you would be the lollipop lift. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Vertical breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. A vertical breast lift would be very appropriate for improving the aesthetics of your breast. This is also called the lollipop breast lift.  

Breast Lift /Breast Augmentation / Breast Implants / Anatomic Implants / Gummy Bear Implants/ Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  A breast lift would reposition your nipples and reshape your breasts, giving them a more youthful appearance.   The areolae can be reduced at the same time.  The technique used is dependent on the surgeon and your physical exam findings.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz