Skinny and thyroid problem: I want 2 get breast injections done.

But I'm am skinny n do have thyroid n i don't know if that's y im flat chested.

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast fat transfer is an option even in thinner patients with a skilled liposuction plastic surgeon.  The thyroid issues should be controlled prior to surgery.

Skinny girl with flat chest

if you are thin, you may not have enough fat for a fat transfer to your breasts. I recommend that you have an in person evaluation to see if you are a candidate for breast enhancement with implants or fat transfer, good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement

Breasts can be enlarged with fat or implants. If you are skinny, it is unlikely you will have enough fat to make a large difference in your existing breast tissue. You will have more flexibility in the size you can achieve by using breast implants. It is best to have an in-office examination to determine which options are available to you for enlarge your breast size depending on your anatomy. Prior to any surgery, you should have a medical clearance by your physician to make sure you are able to undergo surgery safely. Hope this helps!!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Fat

If you do not have donor fat available, you can increase your breast size with implants. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing all your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

If I understand you correctly you desire fat injections to enlarge your breasts?  If so the procedure requires ample donor fat to have a chance of even a modest volume enhancement.  When successful, with adequate donor fat the average patient can expect approximately a half cup size enlargement for each session of fat injection.  If you have no body fat than your only other option in my opinion would be to consider placement of breast implants.  I hope this is helpful information for you.  Good luck. Title RealSelf

Jon A. Perlman, MD