I asked about ptosis but I guess maybe a brow lift would suit me better? I'm unsure any way of improving or fixing this? (Photo)

I often lift my right eyebrow purposely to make it look more even to the left one because it seems to sag a bit lower, I naturally have big brows but as the years go by it seems like my brows droop more and more. I always look tired or mad? My brows look heavy, I'm 22 but didn't seem to have this problem or at least notice anything up until the past couple of years. Also when I am actually tired my right eye seems to sag noticeabley more than the left one.

Don't stress over these features

Don't seek surgery.  At this point I'd say don't seek any treatment.  I agree with Dr. Truong, you're thinking too much.  

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis vs. brow lift

When treating patients with heavy brows, it is important to distinguish between lid ptosis and brow ptosis which have different surgical interventions. In order to determine the best treatment and to rule out other causes of progressive ptosis, you should be evaluated by your doctor.

Vito C. Quatela, MD
Rochester Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have normal features on a young man

and trying to improve them will leave you disastrous results... unless you're wanting to feminize your face with a browlift.  And along those lines, then you would need your supraorbital ridge take down as well.  Then there is the problem of where to put your scars...   I don't see anything that is abnormal.

Curtis Wong, MD

Sagging brows and large orbital rim bone?

Sagging brows and large orbital rim bone? Both of these contribute to your "look". The brows can be raised and the bone excess removed using a procedure we developed 35 years ago-The Irregular Trichophytic Forehead Lift. Hair grows through the scar so it is not visible if properly done. However you may have an exposed scar if you develop male balding in the future requiring treatment. 

Right eye seems droopy in a young man

Trebla7 you are overthinking this. You have a very slight lid skin asymmetry, your brows appear symmetrical. If you look at male model pictures in GQ, half of their eyes look like yours.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Brow lift for heavy brows

Generally men have heavier brow structure and upper orbital rim projection - very masculine. The bone structure and hooded eyelid are often hereditary attributes. However, as time goes by, the brows may feel heavy on the eyelids and cause a tired feeling. Brow lift is a consideration. There are many ways to lift the brows - coronal or hairline are not options in men because of changing hairline. A mid-forehead incision is obvious and is associated with a long recovery as the incision takes a long time to fade completely. The endoscopic lift is performed through small incisions, does not remove tissue and has a variable duration of lift for the long term. A direct brow lift involves removal of skin directly above the brows. If you feel that you need a lift early in life, the direct lift may be most suitable. The incisions are visible above the brow cilia for a number of weeks to months, but gradually fade. It is a procedure that may be done in the office, unlike the other procedures - and has a shorter recovery and down time. Be cautious of blepharoplasty in this setting as it may allow the brows to descend further onto the eyelids. Bottom line - think carefully prior to making any decisions for surgery. Your features are very handsome and masculine - unless you are bothered  by the heavy symptoms, you may want to wait a while before having any type of surgery.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon