I have this annoying fat I'd like to get rid of, not sure if it's axillary or breast tissue. Can I have liposuction? (Photo)

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- ARMPIT / AXILLARY FAT

This can be treated best with VASER hi def contouring but kybella is an alternative option.  Sculpsure has been used with success in our practice.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction helps with those annoying bulges.

Liposuction should do quite well for those bulges and is easy to undergo under local with a very quick recovery.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and for posting your pictures. I understand how frustrating this could be to you. Without a physical examination it is very hard to determine if it is only fat. If it is, liposuction would give you a very good result, but it may leave you some lose skin which can only be resected with surgery. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!Respectfully,Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Repost on the Axillary Tissue

Hello,To repeat, you need to be examined!  If it is breast tissue that is firm,  you'll need direct excision.  If it is fibrofatty breast tissue or fat, liposuction will suffice. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons.Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Axillary Fat

This is a common problem among women and most find it very annoying. Fortunately it is easy to fix and it can be done in the office under local anesthesia.  Most of the time simple liposuction will fully take care of it. Sometimes though, the surgery may require an excision of excess skin and underlying thicker breast tissue if liposuction can't remove it all.  You will need a consultation and examination to figure out the best approach. I hope this helps!

Liposuction for axillary fat

Excessive axillary fullness is not uncommon.
In almost every case this represents excess fat and excess skin.
 Liposuction can take care of the extra fat but will not fix skin laxity.
 Skin resection may be needed to get the best results.
 One way to help assess how much of this is loose skin and how much of it is fat is to raise your arm straight up in the air and allow the skin to be pulled tight.
Do this then pinch the fat to see how thick it feels.
 An in patient consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon can help review all your different options.
 Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction to axillary area

Fat in this area is very common and Yes, liposuction will definitely help in getting rid of the fat in this area. Best of luck to you

N. Bill Aydin, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for excess axilla fat

This is a very common issue for a lot of women. Liposuction can definitely help and the results are great. Liposuction is permanent if you take care of yourself. Once the fat cells are removed, they do not grow back. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle, the remaining fat cells will not get bigger. Consult with a board certified surgeon for best results and expert knowledge. Best of Luck to you!! 

Lipo can help

Liposuction can help areas like this.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon as small areas around the breast can be improved.