I am 27, I have chipmunk cheeks and and very unhappy with my profile and the mouth and nose area of my mouth. (photos)

Am I a good candidate for buccal fat removal and what other enhancements would be appropriate to enhance my facial profile. I am tired of wearing tons of make up to achieve the look I want. I am and have always been very insecure especially when anyone takes photos of me or wants to take them with me my mouth and nose area i feel i always have to cover.

Buccal fat reduction to improve appearance around the mouth?

Thank you for asking about your buccal fat reduction.

It is difficult to advise you because in the photo, you appear to be beautiful with a lovely profile. I suggest you see a plastic surgeon whom you feel you can trust and go in with NO make-up to show exactly the problem(s) that bother you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

I see a beautiful woman

I see a beautiful woman. I also see good features. I think at most maybe you can tighten the jawline with Ulthera but anything you do to your face at this stage please keep it conservative or do it under the guidance of a very experienced and honest board-certified facial plastic surgeon. Your features are too good to ruin.

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon