21 - 5'8 - 240 lbs. Want a BBL and back fat lipo - should I lose weight before? (photos)

I want a small waist/big butt/hourglass figure (every girls dream) I want the rolls in my back to be lipo-ed out and get a little bit of my tummy. I am okay-ish with my shape just want to get rid of all the extra rolls so i can enhance/contour my body into an hourglass figure. I would also like to have a extra big butt, im talkin bout at LEAST 900ccs a cheek. So I wanted to ask if the size/weight I am at is okay to do the surgery since I want so much fat put in my buttocks, or should I lose a few pounds?

21 - 5'8 - 240 lbs. Want a BBL and back fat lipo - should I lose weight before?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I recommend you definitely to lose weight first, besides that I will recommend also you to have a tummy tuck. You will be a very good candidate for the procedure! good luck!

You could lose a few lbs if you want and still get 1500 cc per buttock or more with the right surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The Recommended BMI is less then 30 for heath and safety reason. 

Your bmi is at 41.2 and you should be at 32 . You need to loose a little bit of weight and you should be fine.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD