Can I make my Huge breasts Into a 32a cup? (Photos)

My breasts used to be an b cup before I got pregnant and after pumping milk and breast feeding they turned into long and ugly bags I just want small breasts to be able to fit my small body frame is it possible? And also can I get the surgery done without implants or are they neccesary? Also if you could give me a general price I'd be very grateful! Thank you.

Can I make my Huge breasts Into a 32a cup?

Such a dramatic size change would be ill-advised for multiple reasons however a dramatic improvement can occur from having an uplift and a breast reduction to a smaller size.  You would not need to have implants if you wish to avoid them.  Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to review photos and discuss your options.  Good luck and enjoy the results.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Breast Reduction

Although a '32A' cup is unlikely, you can get a dramatically smaller, lifted, and tighter breasts. Please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in breast surgery.  Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast reduction

Thank you for the photos and go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area, discuss a breast reduction, look at photos of similar patients, compare fees and find your surgeon

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Improving my breasts after pregnancy

Hi and thank you for the question. This is a situation we  see very commonly after patients go through pregnancy and breast-feeding. If you like the size of your breasts in the bras that you were wearing now, then one option is to do a breast lift. This will reshape your breasts but not make them smaller. If you were hoping to have breast that are smaller and less heavy, then you would need a breast reduction. The breast reduction will also re-shape the breasts, but will also take out a significant amount of breast tissue so your breasts become smaller and lighter. You certainly do not need to use implants. However, if you are trying to fill the upper poll of the breasts then you could certainly add implants either at the same time, or in the future. The best thing for you to do is to schedule several consultations with Plastic Surgeon's in the area who are well-known for breast surgery. Good luck to you.

Dr West

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

You are an exceptional candidate for a breast reduction and lift. Seek a breast reduction specialist In your area

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast reduction

You will do well with a reduction.  Implants will make you larger, so no, you do not need implants.  An A cup is unrealistic, enough tissue must be left to preserve blood supply to the nipple and the skin.  I prefer not to discuss results in terms of cup size because there is so much variability.  See a board certified plastic surgeon who can give you a realistic idea of what your results will be.  Good luck, Jane.

Breast reduction

Yes!  Absolutely this can be done.  You are an excellent candidate for a breast reduction with a lift.  One of the most common procedures that I perform. I definitely recommend to NOT use implants as you don't need them from what I can see.  Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast reduction surgeries.  Look at lots of pics because you want to be comfortable with your surgeon.  Average cost is around $10,000-$12,000 in Beverly Hills. Some charge more and some less.  Go to a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!  You should do very well. 

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Thank you for the question and congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery; this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Yes, generally speaking, it is possible to reduce breast size very significantly during breast reduction surgery. The concern with the amount of tissue removed is related to blood flow to the remaining tissue; if too much tissue is removed in one operation the blood flow to the remaining tissue (including nipple/areola) may be compromised. Part of the tissue that is left in place is called the “pedicle"; this segment of tissue is responsible for delivering the blood supply to the nipple/areola tissue. If the pedicle is made too small (in the effort to reduce the breasts as much as possible) then patient will likely have problems with tissue survival. 

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it will be very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon (who you should choose very carefully). Most patients wish to achieve enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 

With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “A or B cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, insurance company involvement (if any)… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Best wishes with your breast reduction procedure; hopefully you will be very pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Breast Reduction

Hi there and thank you for sharing your photos with us. I recommend a breast reduction and breast lift to achieve a lifted and tighter look for your breasts. There is no need for implants unless you wanted to achieve a bigger size or volume. Please consult with many experienced board-certified surgeons to see what options are out there for you and to discuss your desired breast size. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Can you make your breasts into a 32A?

Also known as reduction mammoplasty, this is an operation intended to reduce the size of a woman's breasts and improve their shape and position. Frequently, the areola (dark skin around the nipple) is also made smaller. Functional symptoms (medical disorders) caused by excessive breast weight may be relieved or improved by this operation. Breast reduction procedures are ideal for:

• Women who have large, heavy breasts, which may be the cause of movement difficulties, back, shoulder and neck pain, poor posture, bra-strap indentations and chafing under the breasts will benefit from reduction.
  • Women with excessive breast size, which may decrease a sense of attractiveness and self-confidence, are candidates.
  • Women with large breasts that interfere with normal daily activities or with exercise will be more comfortable when reduced.