Can my Huge areolas be reduced to natural small cute ones? (Photos)

My areolas are massive.. And dark they used to be pink. Before pregnancy.. Is it surgically possible to reduce them to a normal areola size? And how much would it cost? $$$

Nipple reduction

Thank you for your question. Reducing the size of the areola is a common procedure that is done by making an incision around the whole circumference of the areola. This procedure is more commonly done in conjunction with a breast lift in which we would correct the droopiness of your breast tissue and the position of your nipple to a more balanced placement on the breast. You also have the option of placing an implant with the breast lift procedure to achieve more fullness and youthful perkiness. Many patients are back to their normal activities around day 4-5 post surgery. At the time of your consultation you will be educated more on pricing and what to expect post surgery. 

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Areola reduction

It is possible to reduce your nipple-areolar complex (NAC). This can be done by a circumareolar incision ( Benelli type technique) or a formal breast lift operation which can reduce the NAC and lift the breast to a more youthful position. The colour of the NAC can't be changed. Hope this helps.

Areolar reduction

Your areolae may be reduced with either a circumareolar, incision only  around the areola, technique which in my hands dilates over time or a procedure involving other incisions to distribute tension  as well as lift your breast.  Any well executed breast lift should address your concerns. Regards, Dr. Kiener.

Nipple Reduction

Thanks for your question.  This surgery can be performed alone or with a breast lift procedure.  Often when the breasts are lifted, we do the areola reduction along with it, restoring the perkier breast that was present before childbirth. However,  this does not change the color of the areola.  There is nothing that can be done about that issue.  Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon and be evaluated at a consultation.  Best of luck.