Can my Huge areolas be reduced to natural small cute ones? (Photos)

My areolas are massive.. And dark they used to be pink. Before pregnancy.. Is it surgically possible to reduce them to a normal areola size? And how much would it cost? $$$

Areola reduction

It is possible to reduce your nipple-areolar complex (NAC). This can be done by a circumareolar incision ( Benelli type technique) or a formal breast lift operation which can reduce the NAC and lift the breast to a more youthful position. The colour of the NAC can't be changed. Hope this helps.

Areolar reduction

Your areolae may be reduced with either a circumareolar, incision only  around the areola, technique which in my hands dilates over time or a procedure involving other incisions to distribute tension  as well as lift your breast.  Any well executed breast lift should address your concerns. Regards, Dr. Kiener.