Hit side/tip of my nose 3 weeks after rhinoplasty?

I had headphones on and accidentally pulled the wire and the ear piece hit the side of my nose on the tip area. It hurt for maybe 30 seconds then was fine, and there was no bleeding. I can't see any real shift but I'm still very worried that I moved the bone or cartilage graft or damaged something. I cannot see my surgeon as I had it done abroad.

Hit tip Post rhinoplasty

Dear jaasam, This does not sound like the type of injury that would effect any result of your surgery. If you have concerns I would suggest seeking an appointment with a surgeon in your area for a follow up examination. Your surgeon may have a friend or associate in the area that would be willing to see you complimentary. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.