if I have high blood pressure and congestive heart disease would I be able to get a bbl still?

BBL with congestive heart failure and high blood pressure?

Hi Ms.Bear,

Thanks for your question.  I wish that I had better news for you, but the short answer is no - having congestive heart failure would prohibit you from having this type of procedure as it would be a serious risk to your health.  My best advice would be to discuss your interest in this type of procedure with your primary medical doctor and your cardiologist to see if they think that you might be able to safely have cosmetic surgery and go from there.  If you obtain medical clearance stating that you would be healthy enough to have this type of procedure, I would encourage you to schedule a few consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area to discuss your options.

Best wishes!

Dr. Brown

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

If I have high blood pressure and congestive heart disease would I be able to get a bbl still?

More information and a cardiac consultation would be necessary to determine this.