3 months post op, How does my healing look? (photos)

Hello community.I had 325 cc mentor gel high profile implants on April 21nd.It's been almost 3 months since BA.But I'm still feeling insecure to wear bikini because of these gaps between breats.Does my healing look ok?

You look good

but one side may be a little smaller than the other.  Without having your pre-op photos to view, it is something that may have been pre-existing and just more appreciable now.  If you have extra fat, you could also do some fat grafting if you are desiring perfect symmetry but there are costs and risks that you will have to accept with that.

Result

Thank you for the photo and you should be happy with your result so get that bikini on
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD