What's happening to my lips and how can I fix them to be in equal shape again without surgery? (photos)

I've had these lips for two years and they've been bugging me since then, because people kept on asking me "What happened to your lips" and its so annoying that i wanna change them already. So please somebody help me!! How do i fix my lips to be in even shape again without surgery?

Uneven lips and lip Augmentation NYC

An in person consultation is really the only way to know if the shape can be corrected through injections of Juvederm or Restylane.  I would try to avoid any surgical procedures in the lip area. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Fixing Lip Asymmetry without surgery

There are several options to help fix lip asymmetry without surgery.  The best recommendation is to have an in-person evaluation and consultation with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Kimberly Lee, MD