Is it possible to lower hairline AND eyebrows at the same time?

ill see a doctor in person for my individual case but just stating in general I have too high hairline, too high eyebrows with too much upper eyelid exposure I have heard that hairline lowering will RAISE eyebrows. this is the opposite of what i want. is it possible to have your scalp pushed down and forward, thus lowering hairline, and eyebrows and the skin over the upper eye creating a "hooded" and low brow area my forehead skin is very tight and does not have much laxity

Hairline lowering w/ hair transplant

Yes, these two procedures could be done at the same time, but you need to be evaluated for a variety of factors.  If your forehead lift can raise your eyebrows, the best option is to lower your hairline with a hair transplant.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Lower hairline and lower eyebrows

You certainly would have to be seen in person or at least submit photos and videos. If the right conditions prevail, these  two changes might possible be done endoscopically with the lower hairline and brow position maintained with Endotines. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hairline lowering and eyebrow transplant

Yes you can do both. It would take some coordination.  First, if it is the surgical hairline lowering you want to have, you may want to have a hair transplant on the same day where hair would be placed in front of the hairline lowering incision and in your eyebrows. The hair that is often removed from the hairline lowering, can be used for the transplant. We have done this before.  Alternatively, you can have a hair transplant lowering procedure. We would have to meet first and make the appropriate judgments.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Lowering Hairline and Eyebrows

Your hairline and eyebrows can be lowered at the same time. If your forehead and scalp are tight a tissue expander may be necessary to accomplish this. Have you previously had a brow loft?