My hair is thin when its oily. What washing technique and styling product do you recommend?

I wash my hair twice a week. My hair looks thicker after hair wash. My hair looks greasy by end of the day and until I wash my hair. Will I damage my hair if I wash it everyday? What type of baby shampoo should I use? What styling products do you recommend? Is pomade bad on thin hair?

It is best to ask your doctor about post operative care. There are no specific recommendation on hair products.

It is best to ask your doctor about post operative care.  There are no specific recommendation on hair products.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon