Is hair loss treatment less effective if I apply 5% minoxidil 6 hours before and after taking finastride? (photos)

5% minoxodil after midnight and afternoon (2x daily) Finastride in the evening

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

My patients use both minoxidil and rogaine, there is no evidence taking it at different times matters.  Best, Dr. Emer.

They complement each other

Hello.In regard to the combination, they will actually compliment each other as both have different modes of action. Bast of Lucks

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

The recommended dose for topical minoxidil is 5% applied twice a day. It has no relation to Propecia use.

The recommended dose for topical minoxidil is 5% applied twice a day.  It has no relation to Propecia use or timing.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon