Is there any good revision rhinoplasty doctors in LA and if so, who? I really want someone extremely experienced in revisions.

Dear pixiegirl178, There are many revision rhinoplasty specialists in Los Angeles as well as surrounding counties like myself who perform multiple cases weekly. Seek some consultations with some experts in the field, review the before and after photographs, have imaging performed to make sure you and your surgeon are on the same page and then make an informed decision. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Revision rhinoplasty surgeon

There are many revision rhinoplasty surgeons in Los Angeles and throughout the United States.  Look for a surgeon who has dedicated significant component of the practice  to the  discipline of rhinoplasty, performs  them often on a weekly basis, and has an extensive portfolio of before and after results of rhinoplasty demonstrating their work.

Revision rhinoplasty surgeons?

There are many experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeons such as myself and others in LA. Look at their before/after photos and choose several whose noses you like and see them.