Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift? What is the price range for such a procedure? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 4
Liquid face lift at 32
- The liquid face lift uses fillers to plump out the face -
- And is usually used for people whose faces have thinned with time or have dropped.
- At least in the photos, I see a woman with a full face - suggesting fillers would not be helpful.
- There are many things that contribute to our looking older than we want -
- Stress, depression, fatigue, illness, sun damaged skin and obesity among them.
- I suggest you have both a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what might be done to help you and also see your PCP to be sure other issues aren't dragging you down.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Liquid face lift
The goal is to establish balance between the cheeks and lower face jowls - so filler into the cheek area is a good place to start.
Candidate for liquid facelift
You might also like...
Liquid Facelift - Am I A Candidate?
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.