Would I be a good candidate for a liquid facelift? What is the price range for such a procedure? (Photo)

I'm 32 but I look 20 years older and tired. I Want to look younger.

Liquid face lift at 32

Thank you for your question about your liquid face lift.

• The liquid face lift uses fillers to plump out the face -
  • And is usually used for people whose faces have thinned with time or have dropped.
  • At least in the photos, I see a woman with a full face - suggesting fillers would not be helpful.
  • There are many things that contribute to our looking older than we want -
  • Stress, depression, fatigue, illness, sun damaged skin and obesity among them.
  • I suggest you have both a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what might be done to help you and also see your PCP to be sure other issues aren't dragging you down.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Liquid face lift

The goal is to establish balance between the cheeks and lower face jowls - so filler into the cheek area is a good place to start.

T.G. Khan, DO, FACS
Fort Lee Oculoplastic Surgeon

Candidate for liquid facelift

Based on the photos, you do not appear to be a typical patient for a liquid facelift. However, you may benefit from a consultation with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to review ways to rejuvenate you. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Liquid Facelift - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. You do not appear to be an ideal candidate for a liquid facelift. Better results are achieved in women with thinner faces who would benefit by adding volume. Stress, depression, and fatigue all contribute to looking older than we feel. It's probably best to discuss your concerns with your primary care physician. Hope this helps and good luck!