Would I be a good candidate for lip lift surgery?

I don't like the distance between my nose and upper lip, I feel like my face would look so much better without so much space. Would I lip lift be the best option for correcting this? Any other options?

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. A subnasal lip lift would accomplish your desire to reduce the distance between your nose and upper lift. What are your concerns, if any, about your lips? A subnasal lip lift will create a slight lift in the upper lip, and you may or may not want that modification. Keep in mind that lip augmentation can also create more youthful and fuller looking lips. I suggest that you consult with your single or double board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon