I'm having a hard time putting on weight because I'm vegan, will I be a good candidate for a BBL? (photos)

Hi considering getting a BBL I want to fill in the side on my top side am lacking hips and I want a fuller bottom and a very tiny waist line. Am just having a really hard time putting on more weight I think because am vegan. I have a huge sweet Tooth so I kinda been consuming bad junk food and another problem is I go to the gym it's kinda hard to stop going I feel like it help me with my energy thew the day I also drink lots of protein I weight 130 an I am 5,4 Thank you❤️

Will you be a good candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Will I be a good candidate for a BBL?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

Based on yout photos you will be an excellent candidate for Brazilian Butt LIft,, this procedure offers the advantage that it takes extra fat in abdomen, waist, hips and back, outlining your figure and this same fat is injected into your back. The process greatly reduces rejection rates and eliminating many risks. 

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. 

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.   Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL Candidate

Great question!  From you dimensions you could be a good candidate for a BBL.  However, your photo is hiding most of your abdominal region, and only with a physical examination in person can a good recommendation be provided.  Best of luck!

- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It appears given your current stats that you would be a good candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I do not recommend patients gaining weight for this procedure. You should maintain a stable weight for at least 3-6 months prior to having the procedure done to obtain optimal results. If your weight fluctuates too much pre or post operatively, this can affect your results. If you do not have enough fat to achieve your cosmetic goals, I would consider buttock implants or the combination of fat grafting and buttock implants to achieve your goals. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I'm having a hard time putting on weight because I'm vegan, will I be a good candidate for a BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Of course you are, you have a nice shape, you will be having very good results with an improvement on your bbl! Good luck finding your board certified plastic surgeon!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I think that at your current height and weight, you can have a very nice result.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon