Good candidate for BBL? (Photo)

I'm 5'4 and weigh 135lbs. I'm very interested in a BBL considering I have minimal shape to my body, my goal is to have a very small waist and a larger butt but I understand that every body is different.

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for BBL, from an anatomic standpoint.  You will need a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Good candidate for BBL? (Photo)

Thank you for your question .  You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL candidate

Watch this brief video explaining BMI (body mass index) which may help you determine if you are a good candidate for a BBL.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks for your inquiry and for posting your pictures, I believe that you are wonderful candidate for a very nice result. Still you might not get exactly the same result as your wish pic.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Waist narrowed and buttocsk larger

I want to encourage you to consider a buttock implant as well as fat grafting in order to get the shape that you are desiring; this is because you don't have enough fat to get what you want done. We combine fat transfer with buttocks implants routinely.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Getting a Brazilian

Based on your pictures you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian butt lift. You will not achieve your wish picture. I don't believe the image you depicted as your ideal is a real picture. At least not the sideways one. Those spine curves are highly abnormal. Look for before and after pictures of patients who looks similar to yourself. There is unfortunately a little bit too much spin and hype in regards to BBL surgery. One of the reasons for this is certain providers the post pictures of their early results before fat reabsorption has occurred. Accurate before and after pictures should be compared add a minimum of six months. There are some very talented providers out there and certain patients are very good candidates for that procedure. The BBL is also unique in that some people do not qualify or will not have a good results from it. I think you should do quite well. I suggest consulting with multiple board-certified plastic surgeon is in your area that specialize in this procedure. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD