Would I be a good candidate for a BBL & Tummy tuck? (photos)

I'm 5'3, 180 lbs looking for a SoCal surgeon. I'm wondering if I can achieve a well proportioned body (defined hips and butt with a smaller waist) and a flatter tummy with the mentioned procedures.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

BBL

Thank you for your question and pictures. Judging from your photos you seem like you would be a good candidate. Traditional tumescent procedure to harvest the fat from unwanted areas like flanks, hips, abdomen, and waist. It is the one with the least trauma to the individual fat cells. The enhancement on BBL works best with the reverse pump technique which would give you curves you are looking for. An average of 70-75% of the fat will take. Internet discussions do not replace the advice of your physician. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.For optimal results a BMI less then 30 would give amazing results. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD