Considering a tummy tuck, extensive lipo on abdomen and back and a Brazillian butt surgery. Would I get good results? (Photo)

I am 31, 5'5 and 170. This is the wieght that i have been able to maintain. I have tried to lose wieght but it is getting difficult. I want to have a full tummy tuck and a significant amount of lipo. Will i have good results at this current weight (not looking for supermodel results) as for my back, will i have good results with just full back lipo or would i need a lift

Considering a tummy tuck, extensive lipo on abdomen and back and a Brazillian butt surgery. Would I get good results?

If you are in good overall health, I think that tummy tuck with liposuction of the sides, back, and bra rolls with BBL will yield your best result.

Amazing candidate for your surgery

You will make an excellent candidate for a TT and BBL; as you have mentioned, this procedure will allow you to maximize removal of fat from your belly without worrying about creating a contour irregularity. Please see patient example below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Candidate for tummy tuck and lipo

You would be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of your hips and back.  As you are aware, this is a contouring procedure and not a weight loss procedure.

Tummy tuck and High Volume Liposuction

You would benefit from aggressive high volume liposuction of your abdomen, back, and waist. If desired, fat grafting of the buttocks may be performed as well. This should be the first stage of a two stage procedure. The second stage may be performed within three months, where an abdominoplasty would be performed. Aside from the safety issue, two stages allows for re-visiting any minor liposuction that may need to be done. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that do these procedures.  In short, you would have an amazing transformation.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and Brazilian buttock lift surgery should be staged

A Brazilian buttock lift (fat grafting to the buttock) could be done in conjunction with extensive liposuction. Wait six months for healing and recovery and then proceed with a tummy tuck. I always stage these procedures and would do the procedures in this order only.

With the motivation of a planned surgery I am hopeful that you can lose some additional weight before the procedure through diet and exercise.  Once achieved it is the best way that you can achieve the greatest potential improvement from a full tummy tuck or an extended tummy tuck which is significant.  I personally feel that the procedures should be staged for your safety due to the heightened risk of deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism with many hours of surgery including a full tummy tuck procedure.  Meet with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss options and to make wise choices after a face-to-face examination and best of luck.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Combination surgeries are common to consider but also come with more risks.

Only an in person consultation with an experienced Plastic Surgeon can put the pros and cons of this surgical plan into perspective. You appear to be a good candidate for each of the procedures listed. However, in my hands I would recommend that you stage your procedures in order to lower the risks of complications, ease your recovery, allow you to have these procedures done as an outpatient and improve the predictability of your final results. 

Regards,

Dr. Mosher

Mathew C. Mosher, MD
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Considering a tummy tuck, extensive lipo on abdomen and back and a Brazillian butt surgery

Keep in mind, that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure may not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.  

Robert Singer, MD  FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon