How much would it be to get a full consultation for acne / acne treatment for a chemical peel?

Chemical peels for acne in OC

Hello Nwilliams60,Chemical peels are an excellent treatment for acne and acne scarring. We offer a range of different medical grade chemical peels at our office From the ZO 3 Step Stimulation Peel, RevePeel, VI Peel to lighter peels. Our peels are priced from $150 to $300. We also offer complimentary consultations. Hope this helps,Dr Faraz

Acne consultations are only $85.

The consultation for acne is only $85 at which time I go over all your options for treatments for acne and costs of everything. Most peels for acne run around $250 each and may need a few but their are so many other options that I go into detail with that you may need also or instead.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Consultation fee for a chemical peel

Thank you for your question Nwilliams60. A chemical peel can be used to treat acne. I perform many chemical peels for acne patients and perform them on myself for rejuvenation regularly. Our office is in the Los Angeles area and we offer complimentary consultations. I do not know the consultation fees for other offices. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Chemical peel

At our practice Washingtonian Plastic Surgery we offer free consultations.  We also are running a summer special for a VI Peel for $250.  The consultation and peel can be done all in one visit!  Please visit our website WashingtonianPlasticSurgery.com

Chemical Peels and Cost

The price for chemical peels depends on the cost of the peel.  If a patient needs a deeper peel the price can vary.  Please consult an expert since it is very important to match the peel with the patient's skin type to avoid complications.  Best, Dr. Green