Is fraxel repair safe at the deepest setting and low density?

I want to try fractional co2 for my iron oxide tattoo. Should fraxel repair at the deepest setting and low density cause no scarring?

Fraxel repair

The fraxel repair is a great laser, but it is not really designed to treat pigmented tattoos.  The use of the re:pair laser at the deepest settings and lowest density is safe for certain areas of the face but not safe for other areas.  For example, I would not advise treating the eyelids at the deepest setting; however, the cutaneous lip and chin is a better place to use this.  As previously advised, I think that you will have to show images and one-on-one consults in person to get the best answer.

Columbus Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel for Tattoos

Fraxel is best combined with a q switched or pico laser for tattoos.  I suggest you see an expert to determine the appropriate settings.  Best, Dr. Emer.