Will fractional co2 help clear an iron oxide tattoo?

Hi, I have tattoo eyebrows that contain iron oxide. I've had 8 tattoo removal sessions (picosure and picoway) and progress is very slow... Will fractional co2 work? How deep? If it goes into the upper/lower dermis at 30% coverage should it clear 30% of the ink? I'm ok with "a bit" of hair loss and "a bit" of scarring because the area will be hidden with an eyebrow transplant. But I need to clear the black dense ink first, and get my skin colour back..

Tattoo Removal -- Pico/Q Switched Laser

Tattoo removal needs a laser specific for tattoo.  I suggest seeing an expert.  Co2 resurfacing could leave scars if going to the depths of the tattoo pigment.  Best, Dr. Emer.