Fixing dent after fat graft (Photos)

I had fat grafts on my cheeks done once and I had an indent on my right cheek which was later touched up again. The dent came back and is a little tender when pressed. How can I fix it? When I smile the line is dark and makeup doesn't cover it because it's a shadow, especially when light shines from directly above. It makes me very self conscious.

Dents after fat injection

Your problem is quite complex.  There is a septum in the cheek; this septum is non displaceable.  Simply filling more and more is not the answer.
I would suggest contacting a board certified plastic surgeon with an interest in the midface for your problem, not a doctor who is simply going to fill more and more.  It appears there is already a disharmony developing between the upper face and the lower face.  You have had two surgeries and your problem persists.  You need to consider your next move carefully.

Fixing facial dent after fat grafting?

and in person examination to assess exactly what scarring or fat is present is needed. In general you would do better by using a filler which is reversible such as Voluma to augment the dent. You do not want to create a bump where you had a depression!

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat; Buccal Fat Pad; Botox; Liposuction

I suggest calling a cosmetic dermatologist who is a facial sculpting expert.  This can be improved with fillers, lasers, skin tightening.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Fixing dent after fat graft

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Think of facial beauty as something that "must" address all layers of the face including the skeletal structure of the cheeks and chin, the overlying SMAS muscle, amount and position of subcutaneous fat and finally the degree of skin laxity. It's an "urban myth" that pulling tissues over flat cheeks and a weak chin can create a beautiful or handsome face. Similarly, dermal fillers or facial implants alone can't lift and remove excess skin from the face and neck. Natural looking beauty is created by the aesthetic vision of what tissues layers need to be adjusted by what technique and amount.  Fat transfer, despite its popularity, is far less reliable at provide precise volume to the face than an "off the shelf" dermal filler or a facial implant (cheek, chin).  For that reason, I don't use fat to shape the cheeks, chin, or jaw line.  I'd let the fat go away or remove it and start over with a dermal filler or cheek implants.Hope this helps.