Can they be fixed? (Photo)

I had implants before 360 firm and up same level,after 10 years i asked for 450,but this 450 are flacid,down(one more than another,with clothes looks worse like no breast,i went back with the surgeon and he says the only solucion is to implant something more bigger like 600 to refill. I dont want 600 is too big for me. Before they were firm no they are flacid.

You are not obligated to go larger

but an exam would be needed to see what the problems are.  Your upper poles appears level but your nipples do not but this could be due to how you took your photos.  Regardless, your expectations and an exam would allow any surgeon to provide you a list of choices from which you can choose.  But you do not have to go larger as this should be entirely your choice.

Uneven breast augmentation

This is not an uncommon problem.  If you want to keep the same size implants (I agree), symmetry can be obtained by surgically raising the crease under your right breast (or both).

Breast asymmetry

What is most evident from your photo is gross asymmetry in size; this needs to be evaluated and corrected; please contact your surgeon to follow up with.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Revision

Thank you for the question and after an examination and discussion of goals clear recommendations can be made regarding your breasts.  So go on some complimentary consultations and become informed.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast changes over time

thank you for your questions and concerns. Unfortunately we have no control over the elasticity of our skin. It is very usual in common that as we age our skin tends to stretch a bit easier. It is true that Marjan Implantech will give you more fullness and make your breasts feel up higher however they will sag and be less firm over time due to the size and weight of the larger implant. I think you look great. Best of luck. 

Can they be fixed?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD