How can I fix my teeth?

I'm self conscious about my teeth and I think it's time for change. I want to improve them as aesthetically as possible. I feel my front two teeth are much to big and I'm that the right side of my teeth are slanted. I am also not happy with the colour of them. What are any possible recommendations, I have thought of veneers but this will leave the front two teeth way to big? Thanks for any help in advance (18 y/o male for background info)

New smile with porcelain veneers #DrSoftTouch

Porcelain veneers are an excellent option to improve the shade, shape and overall appearance of your teeth. Posting some photos would be helpful in determining how many veneers would give you the results you desire. The best thing for you to do, would be to see an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult. Veneers can give you the confidence to smile again in only 1-2 appointments.  I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future. 

Porcelain veneers

Porcelain veneers are an excellent way to enhance the Esthetics. There are  a lot of things which can be improved with porcelain veneers : teeth  can be made straight, sparkling white, even, you can mask imperfections, correct rotated teeth, hide brown or discolored teeth etc. etc. 

It is most important that veneers look natural. It is very important that people compliment you on your smile not on any dental work you had done ! Veneers have to be done in a very specific way to make them look real, natural and like a rejuvenated yourself.

New smile

every week we help patients achieve their new dream smile.   Ultimately , you need to provide photos ect. But it's important that you work with an office that allows you to have interaction with the ceramist. The great thing, with CAD cam technology you can have your new smile in one day.    With out in house master ceramist you can help design your new smile like a custom outfit from the clothier .  You will need to get a diagnostic work up  which would consist of diagnostic models, photos , color matching ect Which will all serve as a blueprint for your new smile 

Richard Sprague, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Pictures would be helpful

Without being able to see what things look like, it is difficult to give advice.  I suggest you attach a set of photos to your post.  Dont try to take "selfie" pictures.  Have a friend or family member take pictures from different angles and also include one of your face with your smile if you can.  To get an idea of what a cosmetic dentist uses to evaluate your smile in photos, look on youtube for videos about dental photography.  

Once you have posted some pictures it will be easier for dentists here to help you.

Christian Yaste, DDS
Charlotte Dentist

Dentistry Today

Without seeing any photos  of your teeth I can't recommend something specifically for you. What my answer will be is basically a generic answer to anyone that has dental issues pertaining to how their teeth look.  In this day and age of modern dentistry and with the materials that we have there is no reason why anyone needs to be self-conscious about how their teeth look.  There are many procedures that can be done to enhance the appearance of your teeth and make you very happy to smile.  The first step in the process is to find the right dentist to fill your needs. Since you're in Los Angeles, you shouldn't have a tough time finding a qualified dentist. I hope this helps!

Teeth too big, slanted, self conscious smile

Hi:

The best way to evaluate your situation would be to get photos of your smile.  Having said that with porcelain veneers you have the option of making the front teeth shorter, possibly narrower a bit and for sure help the slanted teeth.  My suggestion is to do a consultation with a top cosmetic dentist in your area to explore options.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist