What can be done to fix my nose? I had a rhinoplasty done before, but I am unhappy with the result (Photo)

Hi I would appreciate all the help I can get i am looking for a surgeon who can help me I had a rhinoplasty done with 2 revisions with the same surgeon I had the hump removed some skin on the sides removed and had on the left side Cartlage added but is very on even :( as you can see in my picture my nose is un even and my tip is falling down And I have really bad scaring on the side it's very badly noticeable I just had a upper eyelid surgery that's why my eyes are bruised sorry about that . Thank you

Unhappy with Two Previous rhinoplasty Procedures

Dear soli25, You need to see some experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeons and have consultations to examine your nose. It would be helpful if you have your original preoperative photographs from both procedures as well as copies of your operative reports for review by the consulting surgeons. After examination then a surgical plan can be put in place to correct your concerns. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Wow. Three operations on the nose is a lot.

That doesn't mean you can't get more improvement. It probably does mean you should go slowly and do a lot of research before having another operation.

I hate to give the answer most doctors give on these forums, but here goes: you need to send detailed excellent photos to some surgeons, so they can give you a good evaluation.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon