How to fix my lips, Upper Lip Lift or Corner Lift? (photos)

I have Juvederm in my lips. Last time I had injection was in April 2016. I've never been happy with the outcome(especially my upper lip).Am I a candidate for upper lip lift or corner lift or...? Also I would like my teeth to show more when I smile. Looking for a dr in LA/OC area. Thank you!

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. What is it that you do not like about your lips? There are different types of lift lips to address your concerns. It would be helpful to see a set of before photos as well. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to improve my lips

Thank you for asking about your lips.

• One would need to see a before-Juvederm photo to know what was going on.
  • If the fullness is from Juvederm, it may be worthwhile to inject some Vitrase to reduce the fullness.
  • Please so not have a corner lift - the corners of your mouth are fine and the procedure leaves a visible scar.
  • If your upper lip measures more than 1.4 cm in length from the base of your nose to the dip of the cupid's bow, a lip lift can be considered.
  • You should consult a plastic surgeon who does this procedure to discuss the possibility.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS