Can I fix lift my lift scars without surgery? (photos)

I had an anchor beast lift with implants and now regret it. The scars are hideous and I can't imagine ever being topless around anyone ever again. They are wide, dis colored, and there are ropes around my nipples or keloid scarring. My surgeon said there's nothing I can do. I can't imagine going into surgery again. I had radiation treatment directly following the survey to prevent a bad outcome because I am prone to keloids. Please tell me I didn't spend all of this money for nothing?!?!!

Options are available

but it will come with risks for resulting in the same outcome.  If your tissues have relaxed where the edge of the scar can easily be pinched together, you could benefit from revising your scars.  A lollipop lift would have been a better approach, even knowing that you would need some kind of revision at the inferior incision and I hope your surgeon learns from this.

Surgical Scars

Hello,Your surgeon is dead wrong, as you can get a scar revision.  It is unfortunate that you opted for prophylactic radiation therapy, I assume because you did not want 'keloids'.  The truth is that the radiation therapy is most likely the cause of your current scars: weakened, hypopigmented, and atrophic, all due to radiation destruction of normal healing cellular elements.  African Americans who actually have a history of hypertrophic or true keloid scars produce excellent, inconspicuous scars on their breasts. Please visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons expert in revision breast surgery. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Can I fix lift my lift scars without surgery?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue… Breast augmentation surgery increases or restores breast size using silicone gel implants, saline implants or in some cases, fat transfer. One of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic surgery procedures, breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures. At the first 3 to 5 months, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, feel swollen and also have bruises and open wounds, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 to 4 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Poor scars

A bit more information would be helpful such as how long after surgery you are and whether or not there were any areas of delayed healing (it appears there were.)You may benefit from scar revision surgery with appropriate post-op treatment since the "wound healing environment" with a revision is much more favorable for better scar healing than that which exists at the time of the actual lift with implants.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD