How much to fix keloid in Los Angeles or Vegas? (Photo)

I need immediate help. My ear has split and it has keloid on each end. Also went to get repeirced and new peircing keloid. I'm finding out I'm allergic to silver metals

Top keloid expert in Los Angeles

Our office specializes in keloid removal. I would suggest a combination of Plato's Scar Serum, surgical scar excision, and IIT.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Stop All Piercings

Hi Chriss.  The issue you are having is not necessarily related to silver, it could just be your heritage.  African Americans and Asians are particularly prone to keloid scars and when this happens the best treatment is steroid injections.  To see an example of keloids before and after injection, view the pictures at the link below.  

Harold J. Kaplan, MD