How to fix face? (Photo)

I want to do treatments to face. I have acne scars, uneven skin tone, holes cause by laser resurfacing and redness or maybe Rosacea triggered by laser resurfacing i don't know. Can ipl photo facial fix this?? How exactly does it work?? I was considering to do a chemical peel because so much is going on my face I literally wanna to peel it off. But I now have sensitive skin due to laser resurfacing, can I still do the peel???? I'm literally having a mental breakdown because of this!!!!!

Options for acne scars

There are many great options for you. Perhaps you should start out with Ematrix RF, Clear and Brilliant laser, and light chemical peels as your first line of therapy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Venus Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

How to fix face of redness

I would consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with lasers.  Start with the V-Beam for the redness and get that under control first.  Can you post before and after photos of the laser to help understand what happened.  eMatrix helps a great deal with acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green