How to fix my crooked mouth? (photo)

I have a crooked mouth and want to know if anything can be done to make it look more symmetrical. I already plan on getting an upper lip lift to correct my long philtrum. I've looked at a lot of before and after photos of corner lip lifts from several different surgeons and none of them looked good. All corner lip lifts look unnatural and weird. I don't want to have a permanent creepy smile on my face. Is there anything else that can be done?

Lip lift for crooked mouth

Thank you for asking about your lip lift.

Since you are having a lip lift, just have your surgeon do more lifting of the side where the lip is lower. This usually works nicely, if the measurements are precise. 

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS