How can I fix my asymmetrical breasts? (Photo)

My breasts are very uneven and droopy/saggy. What options do I have to fix them, in terms of surgery?

Breast Lift

Hello, thank you for posting your photos. I would suggest to book in with a Board Certified Doctor to consider your options. I would suggest a breast reduction with a lift to get you the results you are looking for. Breast augmentation could also be considered.

We wish you the best of luck!

How can I fix my asymmetrical breasts

Your photo is very helpful.  An important decision you have to make is how large you want to be after surgery.  It is very hard to give a natural shape and for it to last if you want to be the same cup size or larger.  If shape and symmetry is more important to you than size a reduction and uplift will give you a better shape and longer lasting result.

Alastair J. Platt, FRCS (plast)
Hull Plastic Surgeon

How can I fix my asymmetrical breasts?

If you have small or asymmetrical  breasts then and you are not happy for this situation; then you can be a good candidate for breast augmentation operation. As it was also mentioned above,  small breast can be something that woman might want change. However choosing the right operation is the most important step in the planning of the operation. Therefore understanding the needs and the expectation of the patient is the most important thing and it needs a successful evaluation.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

I too believe that you must strongly consider a reduction, even if you are happy the size.  The skin envelope must be tailored and the droopy, ptotic breast tissue must be reduced or it will always be a problem.  Once the reduction is completed, you can consider augmentation to augment their size and upper pole fullness.  

David Marcus, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

My breasts are naturally asymmetric and I want them fixed?

You have several choices to make to fix your breast asymmetry. You first need to determine whether you like the larger or smaller breast which will determine what is done. In either case, it would be a combination of a breast uplift/reduction/ breast implant.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

How can I fix asymmetrical breasts

Thank you for posting very good photos of your breasts.  Looking at them you would need reshaping and lifting.  On the larger breast I would suggest a Reduction / Lift combo to make the two closer in size.

Christopher Costanzo, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetrical breasts

Most women have asymmetric breasts, and you are no exception.  In your particular case, because both breasts are sagging, you would benefit from a breast lift, and possible a small implant on your right side.

Breast lift and reduction

Based on your photos and description, I feel that you would be a good candidate for a breast lift and reduction. To correct sagging, a breast lift would be necessary and to achieve more symmetry between the breasts, I would suggest a reduction also. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can determine whether you are a good candidate for these surgeries based on your anatomy, medical history and cosmetic goals. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

How can I fix my asymmetrical breasts?

Thank you for your picture and question. You do have a significant amount of asymmetry of your breasts. You also have drooping (ptosis) of the breast and nipple/areola, in addition to enlargement of the areola. I think that a good solution to all of these problems would be a breast lift (mastopexy) with removal of the excess areolar skin as well as an asymmetrical removal of excess skin to even things out. Discuss your goals with a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your options.

Marked breast asymmetry

Hi,

You will benefit most from a bilateral breast lift and asymmetric reduction. Whilst this may not achieve absolute symmetry, it will significantly improve the current situation and may well be all you need to feel more comfortable.

Paul Jason Skoll, MBChB, FRCS, FCS (SA) Plast
South Africa Plastic Surgeon