Did fillers poor injector deform my philtrum and upper lip? How can it be fixed? (photos)

I've had fillers a few times over the last few years. Last one in 2013, by a board cert 90210 surgeon. I have realised over time my upper lip (not the pink part) has become very flat and duck like, and lost definition of philtrum. I want philtrum back and a more concave, feminine shape to my upper lip so it looks less rigid, chunky (fatty) and straight. I want pronounced Cupid's bow n philtrum. Can this b achieved with filler, and which is best? Tnx :)

Lip filler

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Sorry you have not yet been able to achieve the look you are seeking.Hyaluronic acid fillers can definitely be used to re-shape the lip by adding definition and augmenting the philtral columns and cupid's bow. However, this requires advanced technique that should only be performed by a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Different products can be used to achieve this goal -- Juvederm and Restylane Silk are both great to use in this area, in my experience. In order to develop an appropriate treatment plan, I recommend an in-person consult with an expert. Make sure your physician listens to you carefully and fully understands your goals and expectations. If you get the sense that you and he/she are not "speaking the same language," I recommend getting a second opinion. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.