Can Fillers to the jaw line produce these results? (photo)

this doctor claims to have produced this result with fillers. Do you believe this is possible with fillers and it so how many syringes will be needed to proceduce a similar result.

Fillers for Jawline

You absolutely can get that result with fillers in the jaw line.  I do this all of the time in my office and the amount of filler depends on your volume deficit.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Filer for jawline

Hello, and thanks for your question. I do think it is feasible to achieve such results with filler. It is impossible to say how many syringes would be required without photos. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.    

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon