Could filler solve my problem? (photos)

I had a primary rhinoplasty one year ago to correct over projected bumpy nose. My nose was also narrowed in the process. For the six months it was alright but as swelling start to dissolve there Is a depression where alar rim connects the bridge( shaded area on the pic) and it makes it look like my tip is disconnected from my nose. FYI pic is when my nose still looked normal. Anyways what could be causing the depression and is it possible to fix this with filler? Thanks in advance

Could filler solve my problem?

Fillers are often good treatments for improving moderate depressions of the nose with surgery. Most fillers last a year maximum. Transferred fat is also excellent agent to use.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal depression after rhinoplasty?

The nasal depression can be filled in with a filler like Juvederm or Voluma--This will last 1-2 years. Cartilage can be used from your nose for a permanent correction.