Which filler is best for a SHARP ANGULAR look on cheekbones with a "lift"?

I do not want the soft, fuller feminine look. I want ANGULAR and SHARP with the most lift. is radiesse the best for this? I have heard that volume, while it lasts longer, gives a softer more rounded look

In my opinion I suggest using Voluma XC for optimal enhancements of the cheek bone. Voluma is great in this area and results last up to 2 years. Please consult with a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in facial contouring with fillers. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Angular cheeks

The most common fillers that are used in the cheeks tend to be restylane lyft and voluma. These 2 fillers seem to provide the greatest amount of "lift". I prefer to place radiesse in other areas, such as the prejowl area and nasolabial folds. For a dramatic angular look, permanent silicone cheek implants may be the best option.  They are permanent so you don't have to keep coming back for more filler, yet completely reversible if you didn't like the look. There is no scar on the face, because they are placed from an incision in the mouth.

Filler for re-shaping

Hello, and thanks for your question. It's difficult to develop a specific treatment plan without photos. Radiesse may be an appropriate choice for you, in particular if you want to re-shape the jaw area. I will say that it is as important to find the right physician as it is to find the right product. I therefore recommend an in-person consult with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon