Fat transfer to vagina lips? (Photo)

I want to get a large amount of fat injected into my outer vagina lips. Approximately how much will it charge and how many times will I have to redo it to get the look I want. I will attach pics of my vagina and one of the look I want. I know everyone's vaginas are different I just want you to get an idea. :)

Fat grafting to the labia majora

can be done and has a good track record of surviving there.  This is a procedure that I would do in the office under local.  There could be some sting with the grafting itself but it is usually tolerated well.  Costs will vary widely from locations and surgeons... in my practice, such a procedure would run less than $2000.  If you scheduled liposuction of some other area, the labia can be grafted for minimal costs.  Please realize that weight gains in the future will impact the size of your labia as they will grow along with your weight.

Fat grafting to the labia

Fat grafting can be a great way to add volume to the labia.  Your other options are dermal fillers.  In my practice the costs would range from $3000 - $5000 depending on the type of anesthesia you decide to have.

Fat injections

Fat can be injected into your outer lips.  The amount will be determined when I see you and in surgery.  Much of the fat survives but it is variable. 

Gary J. Alter, MD

Fat Transfer to Labia Majora

Based on your desired pictures, it looks like you would probably need only one treatment setting.  The process takes about an hour and has minimal discomfort afterwards.  This process usually costs between $2000-$3000, depending on how much fat needs to be harvested.

Fat transfer to the vagina

Thank you for sharing your question with us.   Fat transfer is something we frequently perform and can add much volume to the labia majora.
The amount of fat volume needed to be transferred is difficult to decide until a consultation and examination is performed.

We normal charge approximately 5,000.00 for a fat transfer to the labia majora.

Your wish pic appears to be a heavily photoshopped image

Be careful what you ask for. The wish pic doesn't show you reality and it doesn't give you a perspective of how it would look in the standing position. In my estimation, it would look abnormally large and distorted. Fat can certainly be added to the labia majora to create more fullness. A portion of the fat will absorb, but the amount varies from person to person. There is no way to determine whether a single session will give you the fullness you seek, but you certainly would not achieve an aesthetic look from an overdone augmentation here.