Fat transfer to breast with a tiny lump that hurts to the touch (Photo)

I just had fat transfer to my breasts, and I can feel a tiny lump in one of my left breast right away. It hurts to touch it. I expected my breasts to feels a little cottage cheese for 2 month, BUT, this little lump really do scare me. I know it takes time for the fat to get used to their new home, and up to a year for my body to recover from lipo, but is there anything I can do to make sure the little lump will disappear? And make sure my bruises and scars will almost disappear?

Breast Fat transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon