Fat transfer to breast with a tiny lump that hurts to the touch (Photo)

I just had fat transfer to my breasts, and I can feel a tiny lump in one of my left breast right away. It hurts to touch it. I expected my breasts to feels a little cottage cheese for 2 month, BUT, this little lump really do scare me. I know it takes time for the fat to get used to their new home, and up to a year for my body to recover from lipo, but is there anything I can do to make sure the little lump will disappear? And make sure my bruises and scars will almost disappear?

Tenderness after fat grafting is not expected

so if it doesn't diminish with time, you should see your surgeon about it.  When I do fat grafting to breasts, my patients are allowed to digitally massage only visible bumps in attempts to help smooth it out.  Otherwise time alone and minimal movements will give your grafts the best chance at success.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breast Fat transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I appreciate your question.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon