Any fat grafting treatments for hip indents? (Photo)

How much would it cost roughly? Any places in Los Angeles County?

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Hip indents

What you have is flank prominence and lateral thigh prominence; once these are liposuctioned, your hourglass shape will be re-established; the fat removed can be replaced back into your buttocks region.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Any fat grafting treatments for hip indents?

Thank you for your question.The answer is yes, that can be transferred to help with the "dents." The front photographic view is actually not the best way to approach/view these areas of depression. I suspect that these areas of depression are also present on your upper/lateral buttock. The procedure that you are seeking is actually a Brazilian butt lift.A Brazilian butt lift transfers fat to the buttocks. A good surgeon should be able to round the buttocks, fill in the upper thigh/buttock depressions, and will often transfer fat to the upper thigh to blend the thigh and buttock for a beautiful contour.I think the main issue will be whether you have enough fat to donate to your buttocks. You should have several consultations board-certified plastic surgeons who are Brazilian butt lift experts. I'm not sure of the prices in LA. You're probably looking at 8,000-$12,000.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- to buttocks

I suggest consulting with a VASER Hi definition contouring specialist. By doing a VASER Hi definition procedure you will get much more contouring, shaping and skin tightening. Fat transfer from the abdomen and flanks can be used to treat depressions in the upper legs. Hi definition procedures give results instantly, the final result should be seen by 3-6 months. Unfortunately, cost cannot be determined without an in person evaluation. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction and fat grafting

Hello, thanks for sending your pictures, you are a great candidate for liposculpture, you will certainly get beautiful results you have already a nice frame to start with. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer is an excellent way to treat depressions of the lower trunk and legs. Sometimes the depressed area is treated with only transferred fat. Other times a combination of filling the depression with transferred fat and reducing the raised areas around it with micro-canula liposuction is done. In our office fees vary with the size and number of areas treated. We invite patients for a free no obligation consultation so specific recommendations and fee quotes can be made.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon