Fat grafting to lower eyes. Will puffiness go away?

Hello I got fat grafting to my lower eyes on July 25 and one eye is still puffy and the both are dark. I never had dark circles and no puffiness. It has been 2 months and half/almost 3. My doctor has injected it with a steroid 3 times and it has gone down but i still have a bag on the bottom of my right eye which is depressing. Will this bag on my right eye go away? Any remedies or recommendations for the bag to go away?

Swelling after fat grafting to lower eyes.

Without clinical before and after photos I can not make any specific recommendations. Lower eyelids sometimes hold swelling longer than the rest of the face but swelling should be gone by three months. I recommend against using steroids in or near any area treated with fat transfer. Low energy ultrasound that avoids placing the transducer over the globe can be useful.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Encouraging Recommendations for Swelling after Fat Transfer--Venus Legacy

It's still too soon for your final results. This is likely to still be swelling. Swelling can last 3-6 months after fat transfer.  Using radiofrequency devices like venus legacy/exilis and getting PRP injections can help improve the results.  Best, Dr. Emer.